Delivery, Collection and Returns Policy
- Mud ‘n Lace offers delivery across Malta and Gozo
- Our standard delivery fee for Malta is €6.00 and Gozo is €8.00 with free delivery on orders over €30.00
- Delivery is within 4 working days from receipt of order and payment authorisation
- There may be a small delay in deliveries during exceptionally busy times such as Christmas time etc
- When you make a pre-order, your items will be delivered to you once all the items are in stock. If you prefer to have these delivered individually, then please place separate orders on each item
- Please check your delivery on arrival and inform us of any damages made in transit or any discrepancies within 2 working days of delivery
- Standard international delivery is not currently offered. For international shipping quotes, please contact us on email@example.com
- Orders can be collected, at no extra charge, from 34, Nicolo’ Isouard Street, Mosta (Aquababies Office).
- Your order will be ready within 2 working days from receipt of order and payment authorization and it can be collected between Monday and Friday during office hours. Same day pick up may be arranged at request. Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive a notification email with your pickup instructions.
- Orders must be collected within one (1) week from receipt of the email notification. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you collect.
We thank you for shopping with us and hope that you are satisfied with your purchase. However, if you are not, we are here to help and if you need to return your item we will offer an exchange or a refund, subject to the below conditions:
- You must inform us of your intention to return or change your purchase within 2 working days of delivery/collection. You have 14 days to return the item from the date that you receive it.
- Only those faults that can be proved to have been caused by faulty material or production will be accepted. Any fault caused by incorrect handling, wilful damage or disregard of instructions lose the right to replacement.
- Any returned item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. Items must be returned in their original packaging together with the invoice as proof of purchase.
- We ask that you contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to return your purchase, and to let us know whether you would like a refund or an exchange. If you choose to exchange, please inform us of the replacement items that you want.
- When returning an item, the cost and risk of loss or damage is your responsibility. The item may be posted to us or you may contact us and return it to our office in Mosta, at an agreed time.
- Once received by us, your item will be inspected and we will notify you, by email, whether your refund or exchange is being approved or rejected.
- If your refund is approved this will be processed as quickly as possible, within 14 days of when we receive your return. The refund will be made using the original method of payment. Please allow 7-10 working days for this to show in your available funds. This may vary depending on your bank.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable and the delivery cost will be deducted from your refund.
- If your item is to be exchanged, we will inform you whether the replacement item you requested is in stock and when it can be collected from our office.
- Items that were purchased on sale must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- Certain items may not be eligible for return or exchange due to sanitary reasons.
- Disturbances in the delivery due to events which are unforeseeable, unavoidable and beyond our control and for which we are not responsible, such as force majeure events, war, natural disasters or pandemics we release ourselves for the duration of this disturbance and to the extent of its effect from our duties of performance.
- Agreed delivery periods shall be extended by the duration of such disturbance. Mud ‘n Lace must be informed of such disturbance in adequate form and immediately.
- Where the end of such disturbance is unforeseeable or where the disturbance lasts more than two months, either party has the right to withdraw from the contract concerned (or its services not yet fulfilled) and/or to terminate the contract without notice.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on email@example.com